Terms and Conditions.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR)
- Weekday rates shall apply for bookings on Sundays through to Thursdays
- Weekend rates shall apply for bookings on Fridays & Saturday
- Peak Period rates shall apply for bookings on Peak Period as shown above
- Super Peak Period rates shall apply for bookings on Super Peak Period as shown above
- RM 50 refundable safety/key deposit will be collected upon check in.
- Check Out Time : 12.00 noon
- Check In Time : 3.00 - 6.00 pm
- Rates are applicable to Local and Overseas market alike.
- Tourism Tax (Tax for foreigner only) RM10 per room per night will be collected upon check in.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Extended check-out during Peak Period :
- Up to 6pm - 50% of published rate imposed
- After 6pm - one day's rate imposed
- Prior room reservation is required and is subject to room availability.
- Room Reservations are to be guaranteed with an acceptable Credit Card, or a one night's charges for the total room reserved to be deposited into the resort's bank account which shall be advised during the confirmation stages.
- New regulations by the Malacca State Government, an additional of MYR2.00 nett (MELAKA HERITAGE CHARGE) will be imposed, apart from existing 6% government tax and 10% service charge on all occupied room. With effect from 01 April 2012, Hotel will collect from Guests an additional RM2.00nett per unit per night upon check in on behalf of Malacca State Government.
- Cancellations notice are required at least 4 days before the scheduled check in date, otherwise one night/package charges for the total rooms/packages reserved shall be charged to the guest
Weekends, Peak Period & Super Peak Period:
- Cancellations notice are required at least 7 days before the scheduled check in date, otherwise one night/package charges for the total rooms/packages reserved shall be charged to the guest
Last Minute Booking:
- Cancellations are non-refundable and non-transferable. A one night/package charges for the total rooms/packages reserved shall be charged to the guest
- In the event of NO SHOW, a full length of the total rooms/packages reserved shall be charged to the guest
- All cancellation & refund is subject to processing fee + Bank or Payment Gateaway Charges
This web site and the related web sites contained herein (collectively, the "Site") make available information on hotels, resorts and accomodation owned, and managed by Semabok Inn and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "Semabok Inn"). By accessing and utilizing this Site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, so please carefully read this section before proceeding.
Semabok Inn reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time and make changes to the products and programs described in the Site at any time and without notice or liability. Please check periodically for changes. Your continued use and/or access to this Site following changes to this policy and/or conditions will mean that you accept those changes. Personal and Noncommercial Use Limitation. This Site is for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or service found on or obtained from the Site(collectively, "Semabok Inn Information"); provided that you may download, reproduce, and retransmit Semabok Inn Information solely for non-commercial purposes within your organization. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license or right in any copyright of Semabok Inn or any other party is granted or conferred to you.
The site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL Semabok Inn, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS be liable for any LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY damages, either direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from, or in any way connected to, the use of this site OR ANY Semabok Inn INFORMATION, in each case regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort, strict liability, or those other theories of liability. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or consequential or incidental damages, so portions of the above-referenced exclusions may not directly apply to you. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Semabok Inn, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER Semabok Inn INFORMATION.
Copyright and Proprietary Rights Information.
The Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. Semabok Inn reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Site, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice. This Site contains and references trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Semabok Inn and/or other parties. No license or right to or in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Semabok Inn and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. Reproduction or storage of materials obtained from this site is subject to The Malaysian Law.
All Semabok Inn logos and product and service names are trademarks of Semabok Inn. Any reproduction or use of any of the contents of this site without the express written consent of Semabok Inn is prohibited.
Linked Web Sites.
Semabok Inn does not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your linking to such web sites is at your sole risk. We cannot be held responsible for the information, products, or services obtain on such other sites and will not be liable for any damages arising from your access to such sites. Any links to other sites are provided merely for the convenience of the users to this Site and the inclusion of these links does not imply an endorsement of the linked sites or the content therein. In addition, you agree not to link your web sites or any other third party web site to the Site without the express prior written consent of Semabok Inn. Semabok Inn reserves the right, at any time, for any reason not prohibited by law, to deny permission to anyone to link a web site to the Site.
Any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of Malaysia applicable to contracts entered into and to be performed entirely within Malaysia.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use.
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Semabok Inn that you will not use the Site for a purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Semabok Inn as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are expressly reserved by Semabok Inn.